Why should I/our organization become a member of the AQPV?
- To support the cause of victims of crime
- To be part of a network of over 200 members (individuals and organizations) from many different sectors who are concerned with issues related to victims of crime: communities, justice, public safety, health, social services, education and research
- To further the development of training activities and information tools that meet the needs of victims, those close to them and the professionals to whom they turn for support
- To stay informed of the latest developments in legislation and services that affect victims and those close to them.
- Take advantage of substantial discounts on registration fees for AQPV training activities.
- Get a 15% discount on publications.
- Make your voice heard at annual general meetings.