The Association québécoise Plaidoyer-Victimes (AQPV) was created in 1984 to promote and defend the rights and interests of victims of crime and their families.
- Inform crime victims and their families of their rights and recourses.
- Represent the interests and concerns of crime victims and their families in their dealings with various authorities to ensure their rights are recognized and respected.
- Develop a better understanding of criminal victimization, its impacts and the needs of victims and their families.
- Encourage social reflection on issues related to helping victims and recognizing their rights.
- Mobilize various partners to promote victims’ rights and interests.